My previous black & white post (on the windmills of Kinderdijk) was a huge success, albeit an old success. That post dates from May, 2014.
In other words, it’s about time for another black & white photo post. And what better place than New England, that beautiful region in the northeastern United States. I hope you enjoy these thirty black and white photos of New England.
- 30 Black and White Photos of New England
- More New England photos: Winter in Vermont – A Photo Essay
- More New England photos: Fall in New England – A Photo Essay
- More New England photos: Monhegan Island Photo Essay
- More New England photos: 25 Covered Bridges in Vermont